Tuesday 27 April 2010

Shabu-shabu with an old friend





V is meeting an old friend. Really feels like punch in her face when meeting her. Haha _(-.-)_
Is not the kind of hating her so much until V feels like punching her face, but the way she talks somethings funny really makes me laugh out loud until V couldn't think of anything to stop her. And i also tell her face-to-face whether i can punch her or not. _(-.-)_ That's how we communicate actually. Is nice to have her around after years we did not meet up with each others. Always the wrong timing.

Anyway, V had asked her to date me since weeks ago and yet she almost forget until I reminded her my visibility in this town. _(-.-)_ So, she made up her mind to have Shabu-shabu, and guess what?? It's raining day and what a good choice.




A very wrong angle. See how fat am i now!! But can't wait to have my shabu-shabu. And this..tells you so.


Haha..This reminds me whenever we trained our dogs, putting foods in front of them and gave command saying :"don't eat", and that is exactly what they look like. _(-.-)_




Am so happy and totally forget that V is still on diet. Gosh..someone please shake me awake!! Even me, myself, and I cannot stand on the big appetite!!



All the night we got so much to talk about. It's really been too long. V got a great night, but one things is that there are some misunderstood when the waiter took the orders. Well, the friend of mine does not take beef. So i have to swallow all the beef. _(-.-)_





Sorry, over editing this photo until it looks so red and sorry to those who did not take beef. Somehow the beef taste good and also it comes out with the taste of cheese. At first V thought it was weird, back then V just remembered the cheese comes from cows. Haha _(-.-)_




Hey, I love vegetables too. Who say I don't??




Thanks for her to make companion. And we do really had a lot of fun until we forget that we are in the public,we had talked a lot. From the happy to the sad and back to happy stuff. Even both of us felt that we are really interrupting. _(-.-)_

V treasures her a lot. Heart her much..






















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: