Monday 26 April 2010

3 persons that i wouldn't ask him/her to help me take photos

There are several people V seriously would not ask them to help me capture the photos. Funny, because when I tell Glorz about this, she said :" sure i'm one of the list lar.." **applause** so clever.
haha _(-.-)_
and i tell you all why..



no#3 Gord

My eldest brother got some skills of photo shooting. But he never wants to take any photo until he feels like he wants to take it. Very flexible guy. Sometimes V would asked him to help me take some photo, and he ignored. Sometimes he would just take up his camera and take some photos. _(-.-)_
So, asking him to take photo have to depend and see his timing.

no#2
Glorz

She seldom gets the right angle for me. But sometimes she is still managed to give me some good photos. Anyway, seldom took photos with her although we are siblings. And V remembered she got a digital camera before but seldom used it. For her exhibition I think. _(-.-)_
So, have to keep ask her to takes some photo until am satisfied.

no#1 Boy

He will directly say no. _(-.-)_
Then coming up with the reasons that..he don't know how to take. _(-.-)_
so i said :" F.I.N.E."







Anyway, been so boring for these few days waiting for job and still looking for a job. Seriously need money now because there are so many things that V needs to purchase. _(-.-)_
Grab a high tea first. Food always calms down my mind.





Went to Manna cafe in Sibu tallest building. In my perspective, foods there are rather expensive and not nice. Well, that was before. I've tried and it turns out not bad. The menu had changed also. Am always love the environment there. It provided Wi-fi too. For those who love quiet places like i do, that's one of the suggestive place.

Think am gonna put it into my list now. **winkzz**


P/s: food and beverage were all paid by V, herself.
















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: