Saturday 24 April 2010

i ♥ beach, i ♥ sunset



I ♥ beach, I ♥ sunset




Been to Bintulu just because of the feeling to go to beach. And V loves being there cause I don't have to think much and torturing my mind always. The happy days always pass in a blink, and that's what V dislike most. Now am back to home (well, its kind of happy). _(-.-)_



Well, this beach is somewhere in Bintulu and this is also a park. When it comes to evening, V saw quite a lot of people especially family jogged here. And they were looking at V like kind of the odd ones being there keep taking photos. _(-.-)_ Don't care.





Am loving the trees also. (um, i mean the scenery). How nice to have the others seasons here especially winter. I think this place would look very nice with snow filled. V thinks so.. haha _(-.-)_
Perhaps too much Korean drama at home. The imagination cells is current activated in my mind. LOL _(-.-)_



The normal thing that appear at beach. But everytime when V saw this, I could be hyper active and very busy don't-know-doing-what. Mostly chasing those little-and-almost-transparent crabs around or digging the sand to see whether if there is any crabs hiding down there. _(-.-)_



I know nothing much about photography, but i kind of liking this pictures. Credited to my-accidental-good-photo-skills. Haha. _(-.-)_











Nothing much. That's what I've got when I felt not right and you all will find...no self-shooting photo!! hahaha

Nah~~Going to get some sleep now.



















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: