Friday 16 April 2010

Love being kids?

Like I said, kids' food are really attracting. This time, Glorz bought KokoKrunch DUO. Although it was known as breakfast cereal, but to V that was no-matter-breakfast-lunch-or-dinner cereal. _(-.-)_ And relatives were dropping by to pay a visit but we chose to sort ourselves out in the kitchen chit-chatting. While then, are too bored staying behind without tv, computer, and finishing our dreamicious cereal, we started this.




seem familiar?? Anyway, she's a bit timid. And again..



She gave me this!! _(-.-)_



Should have put a red hat or baseball-used-helmet on her head. HAHA..ooppss!!

Well, downpour today. And it refreshes the hot weather. V stays at home and press on the button of the TV controller and found this.



Banana Pajamas!! _(-.-)_
It attracts V to watch it. V had no idea how..? Maybe got hypnotized by it. Haha..Or maybe V just loves being kids sometimes. I doubt.


On the other hand, V got to drink a cup of this before sleep. Mum said it helps to get me a better sleep at night. But V only get into deep sleep at the dawn. How sad is that?? And V suffered especially at the time wait till V sleeps.



In fact, the reality world tells me that V is growing up. _(-.-)_

V received so many suggestion from dad and mum. One asked me to sign up some aerobic course to do some exercise, better than doing nothing, and, another one keep asking me to cut my hair into short. _(-.-)_
I don't want, obviously.





Blerk :P




















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: