Wednesday 7 April 2010

craving


V is craving for coca-cola. I know its not healthy drinking too much soft drinks. However, still wish to have a sip. Can i?? mum??
LOL

Everything settle among my back-pack traveling schedule on May~ Can't wait for it!!
Dad seem not happy about what V is doing right now. He hopes that V better settle down myself and get a proper job. I don't want to live a life fix. Waking up early in the morning, go to the office working, then going back home. And get the salary monthly. So boring. _(-.-)_

V is not the kind of person can sit quietly. I love being around where people admire most. Just like V admiring others whose been traveling around.

Anyway, get another painting done today. So glad to see that my collection of painting is slowly increased.

Thanks for the inspiration God ^^
_(-.-)_











xoxo
grace.via

No comments: