Tuesday 6 April 2010

No Companion





Boy's birthday today. Poor him, no one had accompanied and celebrated with him. Hence, still need to work.
But no worry, V is here helping him to eat and celebrate. See how good am i?? Boy, yo
u owe me, make me fat again. _(-.-)_
LOL
oh...did i forget to say happy birthday?

Happy birthday boy~ **winkzz**
^^




Anyway, being so lazy but one painting is again done. Happy!! and yesterday mum asked V to join her during her training course at Bintulu. Is not that V is joining her with her training course but to use the accommodation and leaving me alone to leisure myself there. So, V is going there alone backpacking!! V is on the backpack travel route!!



Can't wait to pay a visit and back-packing at Bintulu. But sad that, friends at Bintulu aren't back there. So can't find them out or asking them to be my tour guide. Never mind. V will be exploring herself. _(-.-)_























xoxo
grace.via

No comments: