Monday 13 April 2009

wUa-ha-ha!!

being the Miss Many-incident lately..
V also don't know why??
seems like the angel of luck being away lately from my side..taking leave..**V thinks so..**
well..the other day, V was vomiting in the taxi..
and today..V is falling off from the bus..yet into the dirty roadside-water!!
see~~~!! that is why V is awarded Miss Many-incident~
**sob sob...**


V went to play this afternoon as it was a sudden decision made..
actually only planned to buy something for my music lesson..but the others planned to sing k (karaoke)..
so we off to go towards Green box **you know where it is..**
they are all releasing their stress.. stress of working, assignment, coming examination...
me?? for fun and happy~!!



...the big group...


they are so happy..singing songs loudly..
but V main target is the snack!!
LOL
they sing most of the time..and you could hardly find V..
this is because..V is busy eating at the side!




...you got me...


V didn't lie..!!
i really eating snacks at there..
haha



...their solo-s...


everyone has been required to have their solo-s..
so do V...



...mine solo...


**tadaaaaaaa**

my solo part~hehe
quite many of V's friends never heard of the voice of mine..
well..golden chance~
you miss it!!


...together picture...


after singing and eating..
caught that V has nothing to do..
so dragged my boy to take picture with me!!
LOL
the rest..
he left me beside to "self-shot" myself..
cause he does not like to get involved...
so..



...aiyoyo...


self-shooting myself then..


...naturally and purposely...



boy helps me to take this picture..
very blur..
but i like it..
but then..also need a proper one..
so i took it myself~



...self shooting...


love the lollipops..
reminding the older time in my childhood..
V use to have this..
it's been century i did not eat this..

well..right after the karaoke..
actually..V is sneaking out the room..
and immediately went to the Chamber Music to buy the accessories of the musical instrument..
as it was almost the time for the shop to close..
so V bought the things!!


...music stand with bag..


a music stand..and...


...finally...


a rubber mute..
**as to decrease the volume while V is practicing at the house..and to avoid the "HHHOOOOIIIII" from upstairs neighbourhood~ LOL**
hehe




...rainy day...


out of our expectations..the Green box has extended an hour time for us..
so..we had to continue singing..which actually we planned to eat our dinner..
anyway..after the karaoke had been done..we all went back to home..
and settle our "almost-supper" around our living place..
and that is when V is falling off the bus!!
all because boy faults!!
but never mind..he said sorry then..


...you-know-what-it-is...



So....as to release my anger...
V had need some cold water to cool down the shame of the incident~
haha
they all laughing at me!! darn it~
shameful though..
sigh...


okay..I know.. i'm not suppose to be there~
LOL















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: