Tuesday 7 April 2009

happy birthday mY deaR :)

today is a special day of my boy, Mr.V!! **happy birthday~**
...and what i mean TODAY is 6th of April...
and.....that's him.......




...mr V's birthday...



an officially grown-up ceremony!!
happy 21st birthday~



...pretty "lady" ms.V...



pretty him huh??!!
haha..everyone is agree with me that he is BEAUTIFUL in this picture..
what do u think about it then??


So he pick me up at the KL-Sentral this afternoon..
stop by at the house to drop my things and later we head toward for our dinner~....STEAMBOAT..!!
**mum is gonna screw me up if she knows what i eat..** (keep it as a secret won't ya??)

After finished our dinner at around 10.30pm..
we took some stupid picture somewhere around for digestion...
NAH~it's only because Ah Choo forget to take some picture of us..
so i asked him what is the use of the camera inside Loong's pocket??
LOL...!!! I reminded him (*.*)... ** good memory :P **
we spend some time fooling around with funs :)



...Xiang, Loong, Choo, Liang...



...combination of the poses...


that's for the boys..
they took the individual picture with the lamp post..
and next second..coming up the idea of combining the poses of self into one picture~!!
haha..
then...the girls' turn..



...i had no idea...



ok...stupid enough!!
i mean....ME~
anyway..they asked me to do it..
LOL..


Back to home..we all rushed and fight for the WC..
everyone was in the rush...cause drinking a big full glass of fruit juice!!
hehe..


Yet, all of us had enough rest..and my boy was outside the corridor talking with his buddy..
inside, we were preparing his cake..!!
and we gave him a surprise..
took a lot of picture again then....



...blur blur...


and again....



...with the birthday boy...


but we ended up only eating the cake...and browsing through the camera to find the suspect!!
cause all of us were very tired..
owh...the suspect things..we were looking for the suspect of pushing my boy's head into the embrace of the cake surface..
so..everyone had joined the party..even glorz joined too...
who's gonna miss it anyway??
haha

**sorry dear..pushing too hard...**



...can't miss my picture too...




anyway..HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY to my boy...
and Yes~!! I am now back to KL....












xoxo
grace.via

No comments: