Saturday 4 April 2009

change??!!

someone told me that he/she dreamt of me one of the night~
and he/she described me using a word --->> [UGLY]
haha..
V is hilarious and i give you --->>(=.=") this!!

i take it..
and people always says things happened in the dream world normally comes up in the other way!!that's mean..i am **erhem..erm
he** pretty :]
hehe

here comes another question..
in the Vdreamland... i am ugly or **erhem erhem** pretty :] ??
haha


anyway..
the appealing of me in the dream would have become like this....

..............................

.....................

............

......

..


...not what you think of!!...



lots of pimples..
haha

oh..he/she did add one more
phrase for me
he
/she said :[very "kong bu" indeed...please don't change!!]
haha
well..we've been a long time didn't meet with each other..
don't worry..i've never change..still remain..**erhem erhem** pretty :]



anyway got my medical report~
woooOOoohOOOOooo!!!!!
unpredictable unhealthy!!!
mum's keep nagging so do the doctor..
they say i got a young age at 21..but my body aged 40++
=.="




i was born at 88..









xoxo
grace.via

No comments: