Saturday 11 April 2009

the day !!

being dizzy-winzy these days because of the medicine.
the doctor and my mum advised to stop it maybe it doesn't help out on me but make it worse.
so happy after i stop eating the medicine..because i can eat a lot of things!!
**due to the days while i am having the medicine cure, V has lost the appetite to eat**
i need to eat things to recover my strength!!
but sadly the Good Friday, which is yesterday..V is suppose to fast.
**sorry dear papa..i am not well...**
so i did not fast on the day..because i have to take good care of my health first.

And tomorrow the day will be come.
i want to make some Easter egg :)
maybe tonight~~
hehe

thanks you my heavenly Father..
had experience something and i felt happy with it~
really a nice experience!!


got to eat my other medicine again~
darn lots of it..
V had been never stop eating medicine since last year~!!











xoxo
grace.via

No comments: