Wednesday 22 April 2009

MisS-ing...

V was eating the organic healthy food these few days and it was closer to this day called the Earth day..
what a coincident~ But it is, for my preference, i always choose to buy organic veges and fruits. Also, it tastes much more nicer than the non-organic. That's what V thought of..hmmmm...

Beside searching for the ways to make V interested with the food like kids, V is also dreaming of going out to play. However, somehow, anyway.. miss one kaki of A.16.2 to have fun with..
He the one who only entertain me the most..while others never like to or even don't want to entertain me. Never mind then.. i know i am talkative..or in the better ways of talking...share my things to others..LOL



...you know me well kan?...


when you want to come back visit me?
and also..
It??
LOL



...i wish to named it "da du"...



It was getting fatter and fatter..
sigh..
at first V still think it was pregnant..LOL



...ice ice choco...



Miss the iced chocolate and cream!!
when is the next time to have another chocolate drinks?
instead of hypnotize myself with Milo...**sob sob**



...adorable milk tea...



Babe~ miss you a lot..
miss to bring you walking around at the neighborhood..
sigh..



V is boring ever since the day....
start dreaming a lot..








xoxo
grace.via

No comments: