Wednesday 15 April 2009

hIp hOp class!!

it had been quite a moment V involved in the dancing team of the church~
see what i got from it..

this year we had started the community centre around the neighborhood..
as our motive is to serve the people...and let the youngster spending their time in advantage..
also to spread the Good News of the one who ever love us and created us..
to share the gospel to them..
Yet, last month we had moved to our new training place...plus with mirror!!
owh..V loves it..!! ***mirror mirror on the wall.....***
LOL

last Sunday..after finish practicing..
and left the old team members to practice for the following hour..
as Whitney had absent that day..
so there was only me..the B-Girl (as what they had joked..)
**hahahahhahaha...bluffing**
cause i never know how to do the breaking dance move..
V had always choose the simple way..so normally V only done some simple steps of hip-hop dance..
but last sunday..V challenge herself to do the freeze move!!

these are the following things V need to learn and to promote myself!!



...freeze and balance...



very hard indeed..
V tried very hard to do this look-simple-but-not-that-simple-at-all move..
V is only the beginner..
don't look high on V...



....ooooOOOooo.....



how come they could be so success??
i still need to use the wall or door to support on me..
sigh..pathetic..



...jordan..teach me!!...


this is my target!!
haha..i will try my best..
to hit my target!!



...that's y i never reject mirror aye...


hahahaha
don't booooo on me please..
LOL
my training are still in the progress..
V is challenge herself that one day will put up and let all the dreamers see V-in-action pictures!!!
hehe
**regretting...**



miss my carpet though!!

...sometimes will step on it accidentally...


oppss..
okay..he is not a carpet..
he is Milk-tea babe!!



...you are darn cute...


miss you babe!!













xoxo
grace.via

No comments: