Tuesday 2 June 2009

things happened..

Back to my happy dreamland.

V had start the school days after a long break..
and seem like can't get used to the life because everything become a stranger to me.
still V's dream-mate is quite good at fitting herself in other people shoes..which makes V admires her courage and the quick decision made that V could be hardly done for century but still will learn the good things from her.

Anyway, got the timetable which makes V dreamily opened-up the mouth..
This semester classes are all scheduled at the evening till night except the French Language happened to be in the early morning at 8.30am..and V almost gone insane. Bad timetable i had.
darn it!!
If the college do really care for the student safety, why do their still arrange the night time for student? Yet while uncertainty circumstances happened **erhem erhem..touch wood** , and they still put the blame on student's fault because of walking alone, or the dress code. V had no idea..
sigh..
Still...V had to follow the rules, because they are ruling the school..

Well, got to refresh myself, accept the things happened in my life, and stop complain like the complain-queen..

So, update with my life...
Yesterday was a hectic day.. Things appears to be out-of-my-expectation like can't get used to the school life, something went wrong on the net which V need to register something urgent, get into a small fight with boy, and the worst, V only eat 2 sweets and a roll of biscuit for a day.
..pathetic...and i admit i cried like a baby when Glorz talked to me on the phone.

hhHMMMmmm..
I believe today could be a whole brand new day for me.
However, today class start at 5pm and end at 6pm.
How cool is that my time-table appears to be..!!













xoxo
grace.via


No comments: