Sunday 21 June 2009

view of life










I'm walking on the path i had chosen..
sometimes..when i looked back to the past..
it hurts..
and it changes things in my life..
to the bad or maybe..to the good ones..no one ever knows.

I find life in chaos..
and tears start rolling down everytime i opened the memory box.
I find things difficult..
because i had never knew the solutions to every problems..

I wish i never had chosen this way some days before..
however, some perspectives had changed my mind.
People around me..talked and listened to me.
I felt happy, yet it was only a short moment i had to treasure..



someday somehow..
No one ever knows where i should be..
but everything depends on HIM..
I am now walking in faith with HIM..
because He is the one who leads my way..















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: