Sunday 14 June 2009

Shadow play

After the hectic life i had gone through...
V looks so...dull..
what do you think?


..serious spec-look...


Always at night around 8pm to 8.30pm..Milk-tea babe, and Ruby will automatically bark!!
the dog's sense are always so accurate..
They knew that is the time for them to walk around the neighborhood.
and that is the only time in a day they could get out from the house and enjoy the environment outside.

These few days, V joined them..with Glorz.
and we did enjoy the day walking dogs because we can have a quiet environment to relax our mind after the whole day work.
Am truly love to walk the dog during night time!!



...my favorite moment...


One day, while Glorz was walking the dog..
V was playing behind her.

The shadow play.

...fun...


was trying to backstabbing her?
haha..
no..I love her!

...corporation from Glorz...


V wanted to knock her head~!!
Am always being the spoiled little baby sister at home.
so sorry..
will try to grow up..
LOL~


...am so lonely...


The lonely girl under the tree..
Glorz left with the dogs to another place..
and V was still shadow playing until forget the time..
haha..
Well, V quickly went home when i just realized the dogs and Glorz back to home.



...stupid self-shooting...


V back home safely :)
Love playing with dogs and walking them around..
makes me have time to think and relax.
A more healthy way of my living style compare to the busy-buzzy big city..

hmmm..these few days back at home..
I miss boy..
I miss my true friends..
I miss the days..










xoxo
grace.via

No comments: