Monday 8 June 2009

oh ow..

V is doing not very good recently but still will try her best to get used to things that happened beside her.

So, i remembered last few months or years.. I kept pushing someone to try their best, never give up on things, or comforting them, even cover their back every time they needed my help. But once the same thing approach to myself.. You'll find out that it's not easy. Sorry to Someone that at that time, i blamed at which which i think that you never try your best to fix the problem..
and now, me, myself and i had experienced it and it's really hard.
Actions do speak louder than words.

And my words become totally bullshit once i recalled back what i had said to encourage you.
It's awkward if i met you...
because the same thing actually happened again but this time is not you..but me.
Even boy also said that, V managed to encourage you but yet to myself, i had totally forgotten the words i said to you.

Forgive me.
And you are not what you think you are. Truly..we are wrong.












xoxo
grace.via

No comments: