Friday 5 June 2009

it's hard~!

Things hard to be predicted in the world..and V just could hardly accept all the things in life.
Some friends even told V that it may be caused by the side effect of living too comfy since young and now facing the reality world is a hard acceptance. I am quite agree to this term.

Anyway, V has been receiving so many concern from friends and family. But it was hard to do as what they are suggesting. Actions do speak louder than words. But every time V is questioning herself, how to get the action on? Every night, i couldn't just sleep well and what's on earth is happening that V is sleeping at 11pm every night but was awake at 3am? And today..thing goes on even worst. V slept at 2.30am yesterday or V called it an early morning and yet at 3.35am i was awake as usual??

Everyone is asking me to open up my mind and accept the things.
Don't you think that me, myself and i doesn't want to live happily for my life?
No doubt, i want to..
but how..if every morning when i woke up, my mood just drop into the deep hole?
and still making foolish thinking that I told myself a joke to cheer myself up..
call me a psycho!!!

I hate the horrible and frustrated heart pumping which i don't know what am i scaring for?
and I wanted to get that off my chest!!
I want to stop everything..right now right at the moment.
I want to leave the place.
I want to leave everyone because they are all leaving me one by one.









xoxo
grace.via

No comments: