Thursday 21 May 2009

past and present

Dear dreamers..


...hello...

Based on these post..
you can really see that V is back to KL.
This is because, i can upload all my photos up into my dreamland. **winkzz**

Recall back to V previous post, the day when i fly back from KL, V was so eager to buy the gigantic lollipops.
I really wanted it so much..but it costs RM49.90 with only 15 small lollipops inside. Which is totally a lost on my money but i only earn a gigantic plastic lollipops.
Not to forget, i am studying business course and is important to know what is lost and earn in my life.
LOL~


...lollipops...


Next, remember V's broken little fingers? And which then i went to bandage it at "hin hwa mu" 's house.
i was crying in pain..yet then boy and Glorz bring me to eat something which totally cheer me up.


...don't laugh on my finger please...


Food always the best cure on my broken little heart. Also, the way to stop my tears rolling down my cheek.
And this brings a connection to the delicacy of chicken tails, fish tofu, fried mushrooms, and fried onions.


...chicken tails and fish tofu...


...the biggest one...LOL...


see it?!! See it?!!
oh..my favorites.
thanks to my beloved boy and Glorz.



...bad attitude face...


...happy and cute face...

owwwhhh...Glorz melts my heart.
LOL


Again, the pompiah from Penang.


...only 8 pieces...


...yummy...

Friends from Penang..
if you are coming towards KL which is located near to Setapak area..
Please bring along "pompiah" to me :)
hehe..
I'm not kidding. LOL~
I'm kidding.

Now, for the add-on post..
The life in Sibu was great. Cause i can eat a lot of things.
haha

...healthier snacks i prefer...


This..is also one of my favorites..
I even bought another 2 big packet back to KL yesterday.
So that i can eat anytime i want. **winkzz**

Next, i received a gift from the church when i attended the service on Mother's day.
Which is also they are celebrating 20th anniversary.
so, i get a cross-sign handling on the phone which is glow in the dark..ooOOOooo....
V loves it so much.
oh..add with a hanky.



...a gift...

TAAAADDDAAAAA~
cute right?!

By the way, i had forgotten to mention that on Mother's day, V's eldest brother treat us the dinner where the restaurant is popular with the pig's leg dish.
V loves it!!


...a lot of good food...


Yummy!!
thumbs up for it~

Anyway, during the time in Sibu, quite some of V's friends are back to home.
And we have some gathering at the familiar place that we always will go.
and i ordered chicken salad.


...it tastes not very good indeed...


All about food in V's life.
LOL
please don't mind, won't-cha?


Again, we went to a place with beautiful design called The Art.
The building itself looks like a house which is actually a restaurant with nice environment located at the riverside.


...portrait of boy...


...portrait of V...

Can't miss a chance to take some photos.


...pretty but... ...

pretty food, isn't it?
but it taste not good and even the fries tasted much more better than the sirloin beef.

Within these 2 weeks.. V had gained 2kg on the weight.
AAaaaaAaaaa..disaster for girls.
A totally bad news for me...sob sob...

and yesterday night, V went to see a doctor to get some cure on certain sickness.
yet, it costs me Rm 50..with only one blue pill. =.="

...rm50 for a pill to cure...


V fainted when they only give me a pill and asked for Rm 50.


And tomorrow V will be going to Dungun, Terengganu.
where boy's mum cook a lot of delicacies everytime i went back.

...in dad's 15 years-old car...

V loves to eat but got to control ~!!
God, stop my mouth from eating too much, please.
T.T









xoxo
grace.via

No comments: