Saturday 9 May 2009

at last..

Finally got some time to spend at here.
what a hectic day i got. Tiredness, hungry, and blur..

anyway, V is back to her home-sweet home. It was sweet.
And i had just pass my present over to mum and dad as their parents' day gift.
I bought mum a handbag, and dad a box-set which contains a wallet and belt.
V hopes they love it very much.

Also, i did took some pictures at the airport with a gigantic lollipops which i eagerly wanted. But i couldn't post the picture up here..so let's forget about it.
somehow, my mind does not work well as i didn't sleep for whole night waiting for the taxi driver, while inside the plane some annoying kids keep crashing their toy cars and purposely make it drop onto the floor; and the guy behind me keep pushing my seat. HOW CAN I SLEEP LIKE THAT?
Hmm..not enough sleep plus tired..had made my day worst and my memory decline badly cause one thing that is very important --card reader, was left behind laying on my speaker at KL.
i miss you so much, card reader. You are really important to me.
argh!! i shouldn't have been forget about you!!


Anyway, arrived Sibu safely..but dad had totally forget our flight time and once we called him..he asked..
V's dad :" hello..you guys check in your flight already?"
V's sis :" we already arrived at Sibu, dad...."
V's dad :" hah? so fast?"
V's sis :" our flight is 6:55 in the morning."
V's dad :" i'll asked your big brother to fetch you now."
V :" ............................very tired....."



Next time, i'll go to sleep before i took the flight. It's really unbelievable.
hahaha..

playing too much Hell's Kitchen games.


...Chef Gordon Ramsay...

and..oh ya..the Hell's kitchen was a really nice TV show.
V is being addicted to Hell's kitchen lately~!!









xoxo
grace.via

No comments: