Friday 29 May 2009

new day!

Early in the morning, V and her roomate plus coursemate went to the college to settle the remain things like doing my new student id card, certified the copy of my offer letter, hand-in some paper things to the office.

Yet, while i finished doing the id card, the person in charge hand to me my card and i look on it.
Darn i look like some goldfish in the photos.
V felt so nauseous of it!!
darn it~!!

Make my whole day change from the bright mode into the cloudy mode.

and even till now from day to night..
V is still fixating over my id card which makes me got a stupid decision in mind that to pay for doing a new one.
I would do it if tomorrow i still cant get my frustrated eyes out of the sight at the id card~

I hate the photos and the card need to be used for 2 years.
**sob sob**

p/s: Sorry dreamers, no goldfish-lookalike photo to be posted. LOL~











xoxo
grace.via

No comments: