Friday 1 May 2009

and what?


Guess what?

V is going for singing karaoke..again!!!
=.="

V wonders..is there the only entertainment is singing karaoke here, in the city of KL?
Well, if it isn't..how come everytime housemates only choose to go for singing rather than doing other things as well..like movie?!
Find and whatsoever.. V is still joining them..
As it was still got about a week to go before V is going back to visit her grandmum, parent, and my babe!
So i think..if there is any chance for me to get out from this geeky-feels of home, V rather join and hang out with housemates!

Anyway, boy and his fake twin went home for quite a few days..and this really bored me out!!
V miss the kangaroo-fight of home..and the arguement and negotiation of trading things in the game..
Everyone competes against each other..and it's like there is a business running at home.
I miss it!!

Thus, heard grandmum went in the hospital again after coming out for about 2 or 3 days. And mom was busy taking care of her, but still..keep on doing her own things on schedule. What V has trying to do here is whenever mum is calling..the first thing she would ask was :" I miss you, how are you?"..and i answered her :" i'm fine here, how are you then? Are you tired?".
I just wish mom could take more rest..but she couldn't sacrifice on her duty of church..which busy preparing for the parent's day programme at the church. Yet, she rather sacrifice her energy.
Dad, you got to help mum! LOL..of course..and i know you would.
You always love mom more than us..and i'm not complaning about this!

Hmmmm...Being so emo lately..
V had no idea how come..or perhaps.. these few days V was totally gone insane with the karaoke and the games.
And today..or which i could say..finally..V got some time to calm herself down..and not being so high on the mood!

V thinks..had to end up here. Got to take some sleep :)

Oh plus, not going to post the same karaoke thingy for tomorrow.
I get bored on that.


how i wish things could become better!



Dear papa,
I know YOU had heard me.
I do need YOUR support on my family..
and of course my grandmum..
She is sick..
and i know YOU are always there with us.
No matter how bad thing goes on..
We believe that things could be better in YOUR hand.
So we put the faith in YOU.
Thanks for listening to me everytime.

and i know sometimes i don't even listen to you,
yet you still put your patient on me.
thanks!
Love ya!












xoxo
grace.via



No comments: