Saturday 13 December 2008

v's tHoughT..

Life is being so hard for me ever since i started to step into the different world, which is...the ways and the living style of me. I can't deny that i used to be protected under my parent's wings, but now i have to handle some perplexity by myself. Somehow i should learn to be independent..but the attitude and behavior of me.. i can only say it's kind of hard because i never like to be independent..
*sigh..* poor me..
anyway talking about the attitude and behavior..i am a perfect-thinker i can say because i want everything to be perfect either my life or things that i do.. for me..everything is a must to be perfect..
*i know this is not a good thing..but i'm on it..*
no doubt..this has brings along some shortcomings.. I admit that i was crossing the borderline as i am so eager to be perfect and.. i find that it causes me to think too much and makes me living in the dreadful life. As sometimes i think that me, myself, and i am too talkative that maybe people feels annoyed or irritated..
and every time i keep putting the blame on myself that i'm the irk to others..or i'm a dislike to them...This makes me feel bad and my desire to become perfect grow even more stronger..

pathetic isn't it??hmm..i know..
that is why i find it so hard to socialize with the others..*sob sob*
*sigh...* how i wish to excavate a hole and dumped all the unfavorable thinking of my past together with the unpleasant happening which may cause reminiscences in other people's conversation..

i wanted to be free..
so much..







xoxo

grace.Via



No comments: