Tuesday 16 December 2008

happY tIme

special time on amazing-gracez
all the funny faces presented by V and people around V..
LOL
was re-sorting the photos..
and found something to share during the pass 2 years time with my friends :)


..V in spec..

**guys, have a laugh first before scolding me can??hehe..happy Christmas..just put your smile on :)**


..i know i know..


of course i need to come out first to reduce the sound of objection..
haha..never mind..
cause i never care..



...took this for nothing..


why i'm acting a bit too over..??
the roller coaster aren't that scare..
especially this is for children..
..sigh..


...with Oswald and specs..


see..you see...you SEE..!!
i'm taking the picture with Simon's "Alvin & the Chipmunk" spectacles..
i love it so much..
Oswald..don't act cute~~~



...xiang and liang..


eeee...what's that??
i don't know what they are doing pun..
we're just spending the boring time..
struggling i think..hmmmm...V wonders



...the typical one...


hey...it's me...again..
it's almost midnight..
if you are sibu-ian..you'll know that the street always get empty after 11pm..
so just come out to scare people~hahaz
sibu are definitely a boring place...for me..




...jude & audrey..



there are my cousin..from TIong's family..
they took this picture by themselves..with my phone
when i pay a visit to their place :)
nice pun..
finally i use it ^o^
miss you guys...


...still in childhood...



Transformers are out again..
we had just finish our dinner..
and in Foochow...
..they always say.."xia ba mo jin jor" (it means nothing to do after you are full)
haha



...morning dear sister...



this is..
my sister..Gloria
she does cheer me up with this photo..



...nice one...


you never guess how much i love this picture..
finally got ah choo's faces in the picture..
my my...hard to get..
lol

hey buddies..never let me took the picture for you..
cause it always ends up here..
**winkzzzz**


have a nice day....









xoxo

grace.Via




No comments: