Monday 15 December 2008

tHousaNd oF bLessIng haNds

doing some artwork for last week..
and i named it "Blessing Hands"..
there is a purpose for me to do all of the work and of course..i love arts :)
that is why i'm not hesitate to do it for our group..

** Blessing hand is the use of right hand to bless the others in the prayer.. and all of the work..i am using only my right hand..**

so our main purpose of the work is to decorate the canopy's background of our game booth on our church's Christmas carnival..
which is related to the soldiers...
yet, i came out with the idea of making the background just like the army..with hands..



...in the progress..



the whole progress took me more than 15 hours to finish due to the reason that we are lacking of places..
the weather..
{the cloth is needed to be dry..and the sun is the best tool for it :) }
and...it was 10 meter long..!! oh my..



...yummy cendol and rojak..



thanks to David, my cell group leader..
providing my lunch..hehe
it's so yummy...i almost couldn't finish it..
as i am not the "King David"..
lol




...so happy..




so..i did finish it anyway...{cause mummy says don't waste any food!!}
haha
i took some break in the middle to make it to the end..

and..quickly finish with my work..



...done with it...


anyway..i finish the art work..
thanks to God..because He really do me a favor as i prayed to Him not to rain that day :)
i'm so happy i get it done..
so the next day..which is on 13 of December..
we decorated the booth with Blessing Hands..




...tadaaaa...




they cut it into pieces because the cloth is too long..
so we decorate the other things like..tables..



...mayday mayday..



and this...is our game for that day...
and so..i did not keep that cloth..
because i think good things should be kept in memory.. :)
isn't it??....i wonder...

have a nice day....


p/s:

**speacial thanks to God for giving me the wisdom of art, David..for buying me drinks, lunch, and driving me around to buy the equipments, Belinda..for helping me to mix the color, and Kia Shu for providing his house as a workshop :)..**





xoxo

grace.Via


No comments: