Thursday 25 December 2008

V's ChrIstmas 2008

V had a very-happy Christmas this year :)
Feeling the love from God, family and friends~
and of course.. presents ^.^
the happy moment V ever had~



..merry x'mas..



anyway..during the eve of Christmas..
i went to our church, MEMC's Christmas celebration somewhere around kl..
of course we had lots of performance and also the changing present session :)
my dear and i got one box of chocolate each **winkzzz**




...big chocolate...


and every time i see chocolate..
i never reject to embrace it..
hehehe..
one more thing..
i know what i want on my new year's craving..
losing lots of excess fat and weight~



...v actually very greedy...



also..i got a christmas card and a present from my ex-course mate :)
so nice she's still remember me :)
thanks kwan~
totally unexpected..and i am so glad~




...from lai kwan...



then, a M&M chocolate from my church dancer~
she gave it to me after the countdown :)
thanks ya~



...from xue er...



hmmmm..and of course..present from my dear~
which i never think of..
cause during the past two years..
we actually never did celebrate Christmas..
and this year..he gave me this...




...from my dear...



thank you..
very much..hehe **paiseh...**





...hug hug...


and lastly..




...eeeeEEEEeee??....




there is a present mailing through the post..
which is from my parent~
how could i not be happy for this??
my parent did sent me the present~
and i never expected for this as they never do this since i came to study at kl..






...a letter enclosed to the present...




my mum..always the holy one..
in the letter..she even write some verse of the bible to me..
and one funny thing is..she photocopied one for "glorx"..
LOL
anyway i really love the present..
V will always remember this!!
thanks mom and dad~ cheeerrsss




...thanks mum...



at last..V is joyous , thankful and love you all for caring V so much~
merry Christmas to all :)








xoxo

grace.via

No comments: