Thursday 17 June 2010

Time's not reversing

My conclusion is, stop looking backward, V.





@1.
V received a heart warming call from grandfather. He actually asked why V had stopped study and whether this is really my final decision. I also don't know. Just let the time convince me. Anyway, thanks for grandfather's concern. And this is actually the very first time grandfather cares about V. **touch**
If time could reversed, sure i will not making this decision of withdrawing my study.

@2.
V was getting Ruby's photo uploaded to V's white prince. V missed her so much and still could remembered everything of her. From the time adopting her since she's a pup until very old. Even her last breath. That's the first time V had cried so hard after a death. She's not only playing a role of a pet but also a best friend, my best listener.
If time could reversed, i will spend more time with her. Playing with her.






Many times, V had been thinking reversely. Looking backward to see what V had lost and gained during all these years. And many things V should had put some guts and courage to state out everything V had in the mind, including scolding back the lecturer who had totally insulted me in front of the class. So far V had not seen him and will never see him again, V should had told him to shut up his mouth in front of his face. _(-.-)_

Also, had been made the wrong decision every time. If dad could ever dare to put me into the situation of a big and independent girl, V should had another bright sky of herself. But everything had gone to the other side. Many things could be avoided if only parents listen to their kids. Unluckily, not my parents. _(-.-)_






Anyway, too much of emotion and depress lately. Just remember and always remind myself to treasure everything and every moment that V used to have. Things could passed in a blink and never take things for granted.

P/s: Based on the above, were only my opinion and based on my situation. Thanks for reading.


















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: