Sunday 13 June 2010

Things that I wanna say


Yes, I wanna say something as to state out things that i felt not right or i totally hate of. Yes, it may be rude or not good to be written it out or to say it out, right now I'm in the middle of VERY-ANGRY-situation. So, pardon me!! (if you feel not right or unwell, please just close it.)


@1. Am gonna shout :" GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU B***H!! PISSED OFF. STOP STEPPING ON MY TAIL OR AM GONNA BITES!! YES, YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE OPEN MINDED AND THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. STOP ACTING LIKE A WHORE BECAUSE I'M FEELING SO SICK OF YOU!!Please behave of yourself!!"(for the person: if you know who you are, and if you ever read my blog.)

@2. Hates to give the impression of good and obedient girl because everyone is taking over my world!!

@3. So unfair of everything in my life and stop happening again cause its torturing me.

@4. Stop doing anything behind or pretend you are innocent when things happened. An apologize would be better than anything else and stop behave like that!

@5. I have my rights to speak out my mind!!

@6. I NEED CONFIDENT.


That's all what i wanna said.

p/s: Excuse me, dreamers. I try not to be mean but it's really making me angry and mad!! Also, have been keep silence for so long and now exploring.















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: