Thursday 24 June 2010

Is all about the letter to her


Am so not motivated by anything and everything, even dreaming also very tired. _(-.-)_
Not motivated in doing anything even though my favorite hobby, painting and traveling. Gosh!!What happened??




I missed her, so much.



It's already been 2 weeks she's gone, but still V misses her. Missing the day bringing her for dog-walking, missing the day talking with her, missing the day having some competition sees who reach home first, missing the day she begs to play with her, missing the day she's been so arrogant when some puppies bark on her, missing the day she eats frog (grosssss).





She scares lightning and thunder. She hates fireworks while we loving it. She loves to sleep beside the washing machine, she's always being tolerate to milk-tea, but sometimes complained to me when milk-tea grabbed her foods.

She's clever and very pretty.





Can't forget about you, my dear Ruby. Thanks God for bringing you into our home. You are cute when you were here at the first time while i was small and named you Snowball, because you are indeed small, round, and white-fluffy-little-cute-thing.

You were growing up fast, and a little naughty that time. I was sorry sometimes i scolded you when you made my clothes dirty as i know you didn't mean to and you just want to play with me. Back to some time, you managed to escape from the back, but was unlucky because you fall into the big drain. We were all looking for you and found you with dark-and-stinky smell, and we all bathed you.

Also, you were being loyal and responsible to us. You trying to protect us when anyone approached but sometime you betrayed just because the opposite was your type (hahahaha). I still couldn't understand one thing of yours..you really like frogs? Even it was died and dried??How come??

Anyway, I'm so lucky to have you when there is no one at home but you made companion. You listened to me sometime and i could feel that you understand what I'm talking about. You get quiet and still when I'm crying, just staring but with the sad-feeling through your eyes. And you do comfort me by listening.

You were always there for me, but I'm not there for you,always. Especially when furthering my study to other city. You know, looking out through the window had become an used to. Just to see what you are doing outside the window.

I miss you.













xoxo
grace.via

No comments: