Sunday 8 February 2009

Play along the day

miss me dreamers??

V went to play for several days..
and having so much fun with the monkeys of home!!


...cool vs cute...



...show girl & boys...


step backward into the childhood..
we went for the bumper car :)
but adding the adult guts mix with the childishness..
haha


...stupidity & fun...



for some sort of reasons..
i don't know why we act stupidly and in purpose..
but i admit..it is memorable...*winkzz*


...spot the similarity...


spot it??
they took it in the marry-go-round in the 360 degree..
and aim for the big clock for photo shooting..
nice one dudes..


...dear & me...

...Aa Liang, Aa Choo, Soon Shiang...


valentine is approaching..
good thought of a romantic scene for people and mostly..couple to snap some picture!!
of course i won't miss that chance..
hehe


...Vianna & Venson...

...V vs V...


just playing for fun..
and got some few point..
but great point on my last hit!!


...cotton candy...


long time i didn't eat that things..
still..very sweet..my comment!!




...funny act...


took a lot of picture and it is wonderful :)
got some funny act and face expression..
but sorry...
it was too small..
my fault..


...what to say...

me.. and my..you-know-who...





...sushi lovers...


after driving back from Genting Highlands for around 1 hour..
we head towards Midvalley :)
just for some movie..
and girls..of course..shopping :P




V has a wonderful days with my dearest..
miss it a lot :)




xoxo
grace.via

No comments: