Thursday 19 February 2009

life...

lack of vitamins and nutrition...
and what-so-ever healthy things..
found out my hair start fallen of...
not in good quality and fall in quantity..LOL
yeah..i know what's that means.....eeEEEUUUuuu....
not going to become bald anyway..
haha

okay..people say i am cut into another one smaller size again..
so..yes..at first i did try to control my food and so on..
that's means...diet..
and now.. i still maintain..but many of them say i am having anorexia..
haha..especially my mum..
mum..i did eat a lot of things..especially junkiess..

oh..today..got sick again..
running nose and a bit fever..
but still ok for me..
hmm...
don't know what i am babbling about today...
well..
life is a never-ending chaos..
these chaotic things...
i have no idea..
it complicates my life..





xoxo
grace.via

No comments: