Tuesday 17 February 2009

hmmMMmm

i wonder..
is that possible for me to skip all the things in my life?
and would i regret for it?
i don't know...

lately..my mind has too much space to think of nonsense..
well..too free i am..
i am addicted to the life of being at home..
can't deny that i start to reject people and the life outside the world..
and one of my friend told me that i should probably come out and hang around..
at least spare the time with friends and stay at the place with people..
hello......??
my friends are all back in their hometown..
and my best friend is at PJ..
who are going to bring me and make companion with me??
so...the last choice i had chosen..
i stay at home..
safer..and comfortable..
and one thing..it change my personality..
i am becoming more quite and more into myself..
do you think that is the serious things?
i don't know..
no one tells me whether it is OKAY or not..
so...leave it or take it??








xoxo
grace.via

No comments: