Friday 9 January 2009

YOU!!

Thank you for always being by my side.
Push me at the back when i began to step backward.
Put disappointment on me when i started to get too proud or too confident.
Comfort me when i was upset.
Help me when i was in trouble.
Solve my perplexities as my agent to the problems.
Be my friend when i was alone.
Be my listener when i need someone to hear me.
Be my bodyguard when i was in danger.
Be my parent when i was naughty.
Be my teacher to teach me about life.
Give me wisdom to know things right or wrong.

No one can be compared with YOU.
For the great things YOU have done in my life.
And the greatest things YOU gave me is all about love.
Thank you for bringing me to the world.
YOU gave me things which makes me suffer or happy.
I appreciate all..because these things makes me appreciate YOU more..
YOU sacrifice for me..
Just because YOU love me..
yet i have nothing for YOU..
except to live a life YOU hope for me..








I love YOU..
dear Jesus Christ :)
I love YOU
dear Lord.




xoxo
grace.via



No comments: