Wednesday 21 January 2009

aNother nEw Look of uNexpected..

Woke up early in the morning.. around 5:30am..
as my sister was going to the airport half an hour later..
i was planing to get back to sleep but..the early birds..has clear from her mind..sigh..
so..i pushed the start button of the computer..
clicking the website from the Mozilla Firefox..
on and on..
and i see.. Oh My..!!
who done this??
refresh and refresh..but it still not changing anything..
has this become a fact?
that my previous blog actually become like this??





...speechless...



got to change..
and the day before..
i remembered i'm writing something on the "V's dreamz" column..
that i want to get independent and also more mature in personality..of course..grown up!!
but..today..
i got my dream..in my blog..
not a cute blogskin anymore..!!
hahaz

oh..one more thing..cant view my title of the post at the "stories"
perhaps take a look on the "archives"!!

and also..
words for Simon~

"hey, how about this skin?? don't worry..i still put the songs on!! haha!!"


start a new day :)
p/s: back to my "Gossip Girls" drama series~





xoxo
grace.via

No comments: