Tuesday 20 January 2009

V's aRt galleRy ( ii )

What about this time???






the heart-shaped collection..
isn't love is a wonderful things in the world?







this was..for about 3 years ago..
when i've not met Jesus..
which is..a Christian with a name tag..tagging "CHRISTIAN"..
HE knows what happened to me :)







i was connected to him some sort of time..
HE has a big heart (^.^)







and sometimes i get hurt..
HE always be my doctor..








People and things around me..do harm me sometimes..
but HE is pulling out the arrows-of-hurting from me..








when i was getting to far..
losing faith and direction..
the rope of connection between us was broken..









but HE helped me by putting up a lock..
which HE, the one who got the key :)











and that's how i realized what love is..
which HE had already told me in the Bible long long ago..



that's is how i communicate with GOD in drawings..







xoxo
grace.via

No comments: