Saturday 10 July 2010

Part time


Been replacing someone on her work while she is going to have a vacation with parents. Hmph!! I also want to go :(
So boring at the workplace. Maybe V should be thankful and satisfying with what I am doing now. But this is too relax until V got so much time thinking what should do next or just blinking my eyes looking at the computer. _(-.-)_

LOL
Practically, had just log in to the facebook, browsing net and sometime just PPS-ing. See, did you get the situation V is standing now? ?

One thing, Dad found V was funny because on the first day of work, V sent him a message telling him to take my corpse away from this workplace (touch woods) cause been killed by the boredom. (touch woods) _(-.-)_
Back to home, lagi more funny especially he told V he was only 158cm tall but actually was not cause V is already 156cm and he is serious with what he had said. _(-.-)_ oh..Okay, I'm a shorty by the way.

Anyway, V wants to upload some new post in the past weeks but being too lazy so just save it in the draft and now V thinks its better to just delete it, cause its a past now. _(-.-)_





argh..Back to my work.











xoxo
grace.via

No comments: