Friday 30 July 2010

I'm back!



Just in case, y'all miss V so much. _(-.-)_



Am just kiddin' anyway.
Sorry for being so emo lately as so many things approached at the same time and V do really need some times to digest it.
And here i am.. Back to the line and y'all will see me until vomit or not so..What-ever.. _(-.-)_
oh.. I miss this place so much.
Finally got the time to get myself update. **winkzz**

Well, beside busy on my work, V is also busy on the housework and my future planning.
Apparently things are getting smooth now and V is happy with everything and the hardship is finally over. One friend of mine, had talked to me and she said she is seeing something different in me. Congrats V that V had finally step out the first and second step in the task, and telling me that life isn't just stop there but continue to move it on. So is there's gonna be like 100 steps or 1000 steps?? _(-.-)_
LOL

Anyway, house is doing some renovating and all the dusty dust had block my lungs. _(-.-)_ Today, only the third day of the progress and my room had almost done expanding!!
Miss my room instead of sleeping in the same room with parents. They are way snoring too loud. _(-.-)_ **oppsss**
LOL





Well, welcome home V.
And sorry for the really late updates dreamers...












xoxo
grace.via

No comments: