Friday 26 March 2010

Boring place

V is back to the place where people called the-bird-lays-no-eggs-place. sien lor~ Don't know what V can really do here. But then, one thing for sure is taking the dogs out for walking and its an activity only at night.

This time back to home found Ruby is sick. She had been with us for almost 14 years. V was so sad seeing her growing old and her activeness had gone. She's really an old folks now, Can't run, can't jump. T_______T

V doesn't want her to leave us. It's really a selfish thought. Somehow she's a loyal dog or i should have say a friend to me and V had a strong feeling with her. I'm gonna cry if she just walked away from my life just like that. T__T
I don't want to lose her. I don't want to lose my besties. T______T

Sorry. Out of the mood to blog now. T_______T
V's gonna spend some time with her.















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: