Thursday 27 November 2008

oN thE mEmoRabLe dAy

a letter for you..
on your anniversary :)





i didn't see you leaving me on the day you leave..
and i was late when i reach you there..
it's just because i was living far away from the place where you belong..





now..
year past...
i could still remember the days that i spent it with you..
you sewing the quilt in my room when you paid a visit to my place..
i was asking a lot of question and sometimes i helped..
that must be funny..because i might cause you troubles with my small little hands..





although we are not so close like others' family..
but in my heart..
i know..you are a great person..
from the story my father...that's your son..had told me..
i know.. you suffer a lot..just to love your family..
your love has brings along the beautiful life to us..
that's why..you are beautiful :)




today..i could not be there..
on your memorable day
because i was too far..
but i know..you are always in my heart..
we..seldom talk to each others..
maybe..
not even 20 sentences in my life..with you
but i just want to let you know that..
i love you..grandma..






xoxo

grace.via



No comments: