Wednesday 3 August 2011

New August

Woots..sorry for the late update.

Like I'd said, V is starting the course this month, and also unexpectedly, I've been working for my brother in his business starting this month.

It's been 3 days for now and V get some problem with adapting the new life which V has to work and study. Doing some accounts which I-hate-but-no-choice. It is hard, especially V had been throwing away all the knowledge of accounts. Who knows I need it right now??!! I've never thought that I have to use this 5 years later. LOL **sorry brother**

Anyway, V is trying hard to help him with his new business.
Am so busy busy nowadays, unless the company had putting up the nets so that V can update at anytime when there's free time.


What a hectic week....
I need a long break!! LOL










xoxo
grace.Via

No comments: