Wednesday 18 August 2010

Argh..long time no see


**cough cough cough**

V dreamland is as dusty as V reality house. _(-.-)_
Long time V did not update the news. Recently V had been busy working especially when the office move to the new place and many little things need to settle and probably got tired when V gets back home.

V knows you all miss V so much.
Have some photos of V first.



Okay, I know..I look dull.

Today some of the workers asked how old actually V is. _(-.-)_
Well, age is part of my secret but V does not mind telling him am already 22 years old. He was shock and thought V was bigger than the actual age. _(-.-)_
Did I look that old?or mature??No right??? _(-.-)_




Probably had the O.S. in my heart giving him this face!! I'm not that old!!
hmph!! _(-.-)_
Spoiled my mood of working.




Or probably just show him this face and proves that I'm still young!
_(-.-)_
LOL


Anyway, still got one and a half month to go and boy will be back~ Yay!!
*Jumping up and down*

I miss my dreamland..
and i miss y'all, dreamers..















xoxo
grace.via

No comments: