Friday 24 July 2009

She's the precious of GOD




She is Hwang Mei Lian, coming from Taiwan.
She is an artist with Ph.D of Art.
She is the precious one of GOD.

On Monday, V was whole day with her..
being with my favorite artist is one of the precious moment i had.
How many of us got the chance to see their favorite idol in their life?
Still, V can be with her whole day..
helping her and others when they are in need, taking lunch, dinner and supper with them.

From her, V had learn a lot..
never look down on ourselves.

She is never born to be like this, and she got the chance to live like us..normally..
but because of one mistake make by the doctor..it changes her life.
But, she never blames anyone..
Although her life was full of tough and bitter..she still depends on GOD.

From my perspectives,
she is brave and confident.
she is independent.
She needs not much help from us..because she can do it by her own.

V thanks to GOD to give me a chance to spend the time with her.
I know..GOD might wants me to learn something from her.
V is now undergoing the trauma..
it is hard to live under the depression and still affected the social phobia.
V can't even socialize with people.
and even thinking of ending up my life.
But through GOD, HE lets me know..my life is more precious than any living thing in the world.
and through her..i've learn i should never give up my life so easily..

Thanks for her hugs and encourage..
i cried..
She gave me support and built up my self-confident.
I heart her so much.


This Saturday (25.07.2009)
She is having her speech at Muk En Methodist Church, KL.
At 7.30pm.
Please attend..
You'll find something she can inspired your life and perspectives.














xoxo
grace.via





No comments: