Wednesday 12 September 2007

congrates..

something joyous is happening~
just got the news that my secondnary school's choir won the champion in Kuala Terengganu last week~!! thumbs up to my juniors~~
lolz.. and congratulation to all``~!!
of cause..to my friend, Desmond, who had been the conductor for the choir team..
u are great!!!
our team, again win for the champion after my year in 2005..and i knew last year the choir team had lost in the competition...
how sad i couldn't have to take a visit there and watch the competition.. the team must be good enough..
owwwwwhhhhh..i miss choir..
well..singing is part of my favaourite..
i bet Ms. Maria and Ms. Jenny were happy~ and of course having celebration some other time at the end of the year..!!
hooosssshhhh...how i wish to join them..
missing the old time having fun around with my friend in that choir although sometimes it was a hard time..
we have tears, sweat and laughters all along the practice...
sweet memories i could say..
lolz
anyway..got to drop off..
having my french test soon~~

A bientot!!

No comments: