Wednesday 13 June 2007

miss ya``~ milk-tea!! muaksss

i misssssss my milk-t very much..
since i coming to further my study at kl..i dont have much time to spend with him..
yet..last semester holiday was short for me..and i only got few times carry him to see the vet and back home..
cant take him to bath also..since he was sick..well..he got flu~
and was not allowed to bath for a week..
unfortunately..i going back only for a week~

anyway..introducing my happy-nut here :)



















a month after milk-t was borned..



he's name is milk-tea``~
due to his "furrrr" which is a bit brown in color..
ermm..well..the color is exactly like the milk tea..
and that's why i named him--"milk-t"..



















cute-b & milk-t


















hmm..stuck on the staircase..and milk-t looks so frustrated``~


















see how sweet there are :)
this is what family is, i suppose..



milk-t and his brother,cute-b,which is kept by my best friend--wendy
both of them are so cute..just like toys
that is why we keeping them since their owner wants to sell them.. :)

















hahaha..my sis helping to cut his " hair "..
















poor milk-t..
this picture is taking when he was sick``~



bigger and bigger my little milk-t grow..
he'd been with me for at least more than a year..
hmmm..he still cute..anyway..
lol``~

No comments: